Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 30, 2006

    Angsty, but not Wet

    The saga continued today with female and her mate being excessively whiny, and antagonistic. Eventually female left the group. AAW, did the poor wittwe baby get her feel bads stepped on? *Harrumph* It serves her right that her actions were viewed by unbiased bystanders, and that they responded in the way that they always do in the face of such behavior. *shrug* At least I won't have to listen to her crud anymore on one of my fave groups. *grin* I think anyway... Sorry about all the angsty yesterday, I guess everyone has a right to an emo day from time to time, and yesterday was mine. :P

    In much happier news, the girls ate the rest of the dandelion cookies this morning for breakfast (with permission) and we finally had a day in which it did not rain! The pools are completely full of water, and they were empty at the beginning of the week. I'm tempted to buy some plastic 55 gallon drums for a water catchment system so that in the late summer (when all my plants died last year) I'll be able to have enough free water to keep them alive with. (of course I'd use BT tabs to eat the mosquito larvae). *shrug* Whatever, I'm pooped.

    Life is good, if tiring and busy. Still spinning plates. I'm looking to squeeze in a bit of time for some of the challenges this week. I've really missed seeing all of the neat stuff that my fellow bloggers have created. More time is coming, I can see it, now as long as it isn't already full, we're set! *grin*

    1 comment:

    The Unknown said...

    But, I like to get wet.
    :-)
    love