Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    Preteen Nirvana, Interesting Mail, TV Interview


    Tea, computer games, a good book and the complete incapacity to sit in a chair properly. What more could a preteen want to start her day. *laugh*

    A busy day today again. Interesting mail, more visiting friends, and a trip to the park for a TV interview. *smile*

    Received a piece of hand-addressed mail today, concealed within which was the voting card, two stamps, and the $5 I had sent to the aforementioned offending female's P.O. box to help her fund her group. It had a post it note on it stating that I was hereby devested of the group. *grin* I was so hoping that she would be so petty as to give me back my money. *giggle* And even though I had put two stamps on my letter to her, they were the old stamps, and she sent me new ones in return. *chuckle* Talk about thorough. I've not only got my money back, but I also have been paid a bit extra! *snicker* Either way, money not counted on is a good thing, and I'm pleased to have the stamps as well. We'll need those in the coming months. :P

    Yep, you heard me right, I'm on television yet again. The last time was back in September of 2000 when I was painting flags on cars for free because everywhere else had sold out. This time I'm on The Pagan Pagan Show as the local natural pest repellent expert. *laugh* I will likely be seen browsing through papers I printed off of the internet in order to become more prepared. *laugh* I really tried not to look like a goofus on camera, but those things don't really respond like people do, so it is a bit harder to play to one. There will likely be a segment when we mock scream for the poor red ant we watch eating the baking soda on the "treated" ant hill. By now, he's probably gone pop! :P We filmed around 3pm, and I was preoccupied enough to forget to get a picture of the event. *rolls eyes & chuckles* I don't know if it'll be a good thing or not for my business, but it'll sure tick off female mentioned above. *snicker*

    Okay, I'm done being an evil vindictive snark about the past "unnamed female". *smile* Unless she starts being a goober again. :P

    Finally got the internet problem fixed. I still have no clue what was the matter with it, but I'm glad it's done & over with anyway. *smile*

    We spent two hours tonight listening to a book on tape & baking dandelion-oat muffins with the girls.(Same recipe as the cookies, but you let the batter rest & bake in muffin pans.) I should say it was more that we burned muffins, but I bet the salvageable bits will make a really good dandelion bread pudding. *grin* Watch out, I'm going dandelion nuts! *chuckle*

    In livestock news, bunny is beginning to pull out her fur, so I think the birth is due in the next few days. I'll post pictures of the hairless tinies when they are born. *smile*

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh yeah, she definitely looks comfortable! :-)

    Rambleman

    Megan said...

    Hey just wanted to leave you an answer to the comment you left on my blog... You can find barterfair info and dates at www.barterfair.org. I'm really not sure if there are any in your area though, but if you wanna travel to the Northwest there are lots over here. :)

    Also, not all of the photos on the flickr group are mine, but I am the group admin. I'm so glad that lots of people were willing to share their barter fair photos.

    peace! :)