Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 29, 2006

    No Glass

    Keebler went into the kitchen to get me a drink of water, but forgot my glass. When he realized that he did not have the glass, he said "Here's how this works: I turn on the water and wave my magic finger, and the water follows me and fills up your glass. This is a moot point however, as I have to go back and turn the faucet off anyways because the magic finger can only draw watyer, but not turn off a faucet." He then grabbed my glass and returned promptly with it full of nice cool tap water. *giggle* I love him!

    Yet another random picture from downtown... I never got that nap, and here it is 2am *laugh*

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    * LOL. That's pretty funny :-) And glad you got your water too.

    Rambleman