Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 28, 2006

    2 More Down

    Keebler got up really early and cleaned the living room while I slept in, then took a nap later in the day while I watched the kids.

    While I was asleep, the kids set up a play run for the boy rats and let them have some fun in the living room for a while. Later in the afternoon, I set one of the girls in the toy ratty ball and she actually enjoyed it! Will wonders never cease? *chuckle*

    Set up some stuff to print off for my interview today, but the printer fragged something serious and I had to clean the heads, making me late for the interview. We came back home and called to see what was going to happen now, and it was decided that we would reschedule the interview for Tuesday.

    Lost two more fish today, buried the bodies next to our plants so that their little bodies can nourish them as they decompose. Watered all of the plants in the neighborhood with the old fish water because we had transferred all of the remaining living fish to swimming pool. The fish in the pool seem to be doing great, so I hope the doing great thing is contagious. *grin*

    Asked for aquatic plants on Freecycle(tm) for the "new pond".

    Ladybug went on a wild foods nature walk with Diwehtfollac and they brought back some smooth-leaved dock for soup tomorrow, and some mulberries.

    Nothing really exciting happened today. A few friends called, and a couple more stopped by to say hi really quickly. Of course it was amusing when Dliwehtfollac came to the door, pointed to Ladybug and said "Can I use your daughter for a minute? I need her." Sounds really inappropriate doesn't it? *snicker* I really need to get my mind out of the gutter.

    Anyway, here's a photo I took downtown to liven up this post a bit. *grin* It's my turn for a nap.


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    "Keebler got up really early and cleaned the living room while I slept in, then took a nap later in the day while I watched the kids."

    * That was very nice of him. So what was the occasion? Just because? :-)

    "We came back home and called to see what was going to
    happen now, and it was decided that we would reschedule the interview for Tuesday."

    * -luck- Here's hoping the interview goes well and you get whatever you're interviewing for. *hugs*

    "Lost two more fish today, buried the bodies next to our plants so that their little bodies can nourish them as they decompose."

    * Aw, poor things. Glad they'll be able to give back to the earth though. *hugs*

    Rambleman