Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 11, 2006

    Where'd This Come From?

    One of my friends sent an email today that was really entertaining. I think she should post it to her blog, because when I looked, it wasn't there. Essentially it was a really interesting tale explaining about how items in the house you KNEW you had seemingly disappear and other types of item (of the same material or form) show up in their place (that you KNOW you never purchased). She blames it on the reproductive cycle of these inanimate objects, and it was really entertaining. I didn't ask permission to repost it here, so I hope I can soon give you a link to it. :)

    Correction: I was wrong, she did post it to her blog, only later. You can see it here Thanks for the update and correction Rambleman! I updated the actual post to read properly as well. *laugh*

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    "One of my friends sent an email today that was really entertaining. I think he should post it to his blog, because when I looked, it wasn't there."

    Rambleman didn't post that in email, that was Rowan (http://www.xanga.com/rowanctg), and she's a she :-) She did post it to her blog. You can see it at http://www.xanga.com/rowanctg/470796061/something-to-ponder.html

    Rambleman

    TheyDHD said...

    Well aren't I a silly. Thanks for the correction! :D