Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 07, 2006

    Illustration Friday


    Title: "Mommy, I want a blacklight poster"
    Medium: Acrylic paint, Bingo dauber

    I've joined this new thing called Illustration Fridays. So now I'll be trying to post a piece of my artwork online each week according to the theme for the week. This week's theme? Spring. I think it's rather spring-y don't you? *grin*

    Please don't copy my art. If you want a print of one of my pieces, please contact me and we can begin a discussion on the subject. I am not currently selling the originals.

    Update: I just discovered that the art isn't necessarily to be posted on Friday, that's when the new topic comes out. *ponder* I guess I'll have to get to work on "speed" soon. I don't think I'll be posting on Fridays, likely on Saturdays or some such. *shrug* I dunno.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Yes, it is quite spring-y :-) Thanks for sharing it!

    Rambleman