Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    Blogging Fool

    Yes, I know I'm a blogging fool, but I think I've just about formed blogging into a habit! *cheer* I mean, it's a habit when it doesn't feel like it taking away from your day, you enjoy it, and when you have something really neat happen in your life, you think "wow this'll be really fun to write in my blog", right? *grin*

    It's hard for me to keep up with anything new for very long, and this just feels great! Such a sense of accomplishment!

    Lately, when folks ask me how I've been, I say "Strange. I have a blog now" Then I smile. *laugh* Is that wrong of me? I mean ALL of the details that would take so very long to tell otherwise are right there for maybe an hours' reading at most (for the whole blog in one sitting). I still tell my stories, but so many of my friends & family are too busy to sit & chat for a couple of hours, that it's more efficient to just give them my URL.

    I feel a bit bad about it now that I think on it a bit. *sigh* I'm so busy that I don't have time to just sit & chat with folks anymore. One of these days I'll have more time. In the nice time, I'll have to satisfy myself with the 2-3 times a week for an hour or so that I do get. *smile*

    I remember when I was younger, I'd sit with my friends and talk about anything & everything for hours on end every night into the wee hours of the morning, wake up at 3pm and do it all over again. Not very responsible, but fun.

    'Tis the price of success.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Yes, you are a blogging fool :-) I am having a hard time keeping up with your entries, but that's a GOOD thing, because I like reading them :-) Keep it up!

    Rambleman