Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 02, 2009

    Time to Get Back on

    Yes, I know, no information and little to no posting makes for a truly boring blog-read, and despite the fact that I've made excuses in the past, there's no real excuse for not finding a few moments throughout the day to type a few words to you.

    Honestly, regardless of how valid I may have felt my prior excuses were at the time, I was just kidding myself.

    I just wanted to drop in and apologize.

    Things are making a turn for the better in my life, and while I am often shy to post all of the sometimes numerous and compounding daily dramas, something other than a nearly complete absence from the blogosphere was in order.

    Unfortunatley, that's what I had been doing.

    And while you may be a bit skeptical, I have plans to blog at least once a week from now on, even if it is a mere blurb about minutiae.

    Over the next few weeks, I'll fill you in on some of the goings-on that you've missed in my absence, and the current shape of tings. As soon as I can find my camera's battery charger, I'll get back to posting some photos as well.

    Until later...

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    At least you are blogging AND life is getting better for you. AWESOME!