Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 08, 2008

    Big Changes

    Originally written during the first week of November, but never posted.

    We've been going through a really rough patch these last couple of weeks.

    Littlebit has been having happy fun time with friends for the past week while we do a serious purge of the house to get everything all set up and arranged for our new lives.

    The man I have been calling husband for over 4 1/2 years and I are no longer together due to unforeseen circumstances.

    I'm gong to have trouble telling Littlebit that her father is no longer with us, but it has to be done, and Ladybug and I will be here to help her through the pain. He is ready to sign over custody of her to me, and we are trying to save up money for the court and lawyer fees at this time. We need to get the legal paperwork filed as soon as possible.

    2 comments:

    Todd said...

    I've been quieter than usual too. Mayhaps it's just the season for some of us to let others shine. Beats me, but here's hoping we can both find the time and fortitude to keep our friends "in the loop". *hugs*

    lovelife said...

    Hi I wish you so much luck in all that has happend/ we love you and r around if you need us.