Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Home Again, Home Again, Jiggitey Jig!

    After a long time searching, and long time waiting, we received the call today that our application has been accepted for our new home, and we can begin moving in tomorrow!

    It's a good thing too, as the 15th is the last possible day we can have anything of ours in my mother's garage. *chuckle*

    As you may have heard me promise, tomorrow will be a moving party! If you know us well enough to have our phone number, then you're invited. Starting at 2pm, we'll have treats, snacks, goodies, beverages, and some gas money for anyone who wishes to attend and help us ferry stuff from my mother's house to our new abode.

    If you've ever wanted to meet all these other people are I'm always talking about, or just wanted to attend a party or have a good meal at my place, come on over and join the fun.

    We're finally on our way home!

    3 comments:

    lovelife said...

    O I am so happy for you all.

    Todd said...

    Congrats on the new home abode! Wish we could help, but alas we'll just have to live vicariously through you. *smile*

    Soge shirts said...

    Congrats on getting the house. I hope it provides many happy times.