Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 29, 2008

    Tagged for Greatness

    I found Whimspiration listed on someone else's blog again a while back while browsing the Internet, and had to go take a look at what they were doing and why my little blog had made it to a place of honor on their piece of the web. I tracked it back to it's beginning where this amazing blogger lists me as an awesome and insightful writer capable of keeping company with many of my favorite reads like Lifehacker, CopyBlogger, and Successful Blog, amongst hundreds of others.

    I even got a special recognition badge for being an "Outstanding Blogger"!

    Another fabulous blogger "doing the meme" challenged us all on the list (and anyone else for that matter) to join the Entrepreneur Meme and link back to the meme's starting page. For each link back he got from folks participating, he donated $1 to charity, up to $500!

    Now, I can't think of a nicer thing for a body to do; provide hundreds of folks with excellent blog-fodder, amazing reading material, oodles of extra traffic, and donate to charity for each person who takes him up on the offer. Kudos!

    To participate, we were to read A Complete List of 100 Attributes of People Who Start Companies: How You Can Be One of America’s Entrepreneurs. Add our own story, and either link back to him or drop him an email so he knows you've done your bit.

    Now, I never managed to find the time to do the meme, but, I strongly suggest reading the article for anyone who has or is interested in starting their own business. It is a fabulous guide for entrepreneurs everywhere, in all fields of work, from service to sales and more. The traits of a successful business owner. Read it, learn it, live it. The definitive recipe for success.

    I feel bad that I didn't participate, but when things are busy, sometimes there's no chance, and no time to simply "do more".

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Congrats, you blogger you!