Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 09, 2007

    Cre8buzz is Live!



    Cre8Buzz.com has gone public!

    Here's the scoop:

    A while back, I was browsing the internet, and I saw this neat little widget on the side of a blog I discovered. Being innately curious, I clicked it and found a new social networking site. Those of you that know me well, know that I need another social networking site like I need another hole in the head. I think they take up too much time, require too much effort, and generally drag my productivity levels underground.

    Sure, I joined Myspace, but I had to. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to contact a good friend of mine, and since then, despite all the horrid web-coding, forced musical interludes, and slow-loading pages, I have to say I'm glad I joined. I've been able to reconnect with so many of my friends there. But I don't browse there for fun, and I don't use it to find new friends. Too chaotic, no thanks.

    Yeah, I joined Gather too, and I'm relatively active there when I'm not swamped in "real life", but I joined there because Buzzagent was buzzing the place, and stayed because Gather gives me points for participating that I can redeem for gift cards. Free money is very good. Of course, it is a lot more mature than most other social networking sites in general, the look is clean yet colorful, and it is not an eyesore. I also really like that folks there appreciate quality content, be it movies, articles, or images. Needless to say, I've made a lot of new friends there, and I really enjoy the communities I'm a member of.

    So what does this have to do with Cre8buzz? Cre8buzz is a social networking site for bloggers. Join communities, get participation points, make new friends, get more readers. Pretty simple. So I joined up.

    I haven't been a member there for long, but already I have found it to be a great resource for finding blogs to read on nearly any topic with ease. It has a nice, clean layout that's easy on the eyes, a friendly atmosphere, and good people.

    I'm joining in on the fun of giving a little advertising to my newest affliction with a bunch of other members. Some very dedicated people have worked long and hard for the last year or so to make this thing great. It's some real networkedy goodness, let me tell ya!

    Go on, check it out, I know you want to. Your readership numbers will thank you. *grin*

    6 comments:

    Todd said...

    Until I get highspeed, I'm not joining any more social networks. Can barely keep-up with the ones I have.

    lovelife said...

    I am so sad it says I cant join i have to be asked to join by a member.

    So how is the new place any info yet.
    love you all

    Anonymous said...

    Alright, I checked it out... tried to sign up but it's invite only!

    Drat! Foiled again!

    TheyDHD said...

    Invite only, huh? I can do that. If you want to join, just comment with your email addy, and I'll invite you.

    If you don't want your email published here in the comments, just say so, and I'll send you the invite, but not approve the comment for publishing. :D

    Anonymous said...

    Go cre8Buzz - go!

    Avery Gray said...

    I found you through the Buzz, and I love it, too!