Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 22, 2007

    Face Painting, Weddings, and Grass Seed

    I made sure to sleep in a bit today because I knew how busy I was going to be.

    Ladybug left around 11am to be a part of her biodad's two weddings today. No, I have no clue why they had to have a separate wedding for both family and to appease the church, but I'm not going to question the how or why of anything with him anymore. I just shake my head, and I'm glad he's happy, no matter how strange his journey to joy seemed to me. *chuckle* He called to thank me this evening, and in the morning, they will go to mass as a family before they newlyweds bring my eldest back home.

    Then off to MSU for a face painting job. I love football season for no other reason than the fact that I get to do a lot of face painting. *grin* It's so fun! That's where I was from 2pm to about 7, then we wandered over to the old place to pick up another load of things and plant grass seed. After a good, deep watering, and getting eaten to death by mosquitoes, we finally made our way back here to a dinner of mac & cheese with sausages and a movie.

    I'm now almost completely relying on dial-up for everything and it is driving me crazy! Rambleman, I feel your pain. It is simply amazing what the difference between an M and a K makes.

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    I'm sorry you're having to go through DSL withdrawal. Especially when the technology is there for anyone in the country (95%) to have DSL if the telcos would use it.