Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 30, 2007

    Phone Call

    The landlord called this morning as soon as he got in the office. We talked for a while about what, when, and why. He still won't tell me why he wants me to leave exactly, but he now knows all of my reservations about moving from here, half of which have to do with how I prefer to leave a place when I move from it. He did say that selling the place wasn't out of the question, and I am led to believe that he likes me so much as a tenant that he wants to move me to another of his properties before he sells just so he can keep me. Which is nice, but still...

    Never mind, I just checked his listings online. All of the places he is offering us are listed for sale in a bulk deal. *sigh* ah well. Now I'll have to find another reason he is booting us from our home.

    He offering me a listing of his other places now, even three bedroom houses to look at. He'll "make a deal with us" on the rent for whatever of his open units we want.

    I had hoped to wait until Wednesday (when hag moves out) to contact him, but I think I did just fine, even with answering the phone out of a dead sleep. *smile* Still not sure what I'm going to do, really.

    Continuing on with (before letter receipt) plans to give away nearly everything we own in an attempt to lighten our load no matter what. We have entirely too much stuff.


    moosie said...

    you should see if he will let you buy one of the houses from him. just come up with a contract and buy it from him, not from the bank. it was a thought anyway.

    Whimspiration said...

    It is an idea, but most of the houses I have seen on that list were still in "that area". Not that I've checked very thoroughly, but still.

    TheRambleman said...

    I really hope that the right place just show-up when you need it most. Other than that, don't know what to say or do. *HUGS*