Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 27, 2006

    Long Draining Day

    For the sake of those involved, I won't name names or give details, but in the last twenty-four hours, I have run the entire gamut of emotions from determination, sympathy, and joy, to elation, rage, understanding, hurt, and more. I am physically and emotionally exhausted.

    I cannot say much more about it except that we are going to try to get more information on things, and try to learn from the experience.

    I wish all the best to those who were involved in the adventure in any way.

    LOVE!

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Whimsperation wrote: "I am physically and emotionally exhausted."

    So sorry to hear this. I am sending all the energy I can spare, to you. *HUGS*