Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 12, 2006

    Raw & Irritated

    We did quite a bit today and I really wanted to get to bed at 8pm because I was so tired.

    It is almost 11pm. Every time someone picked up a telephone all day long, the internet stopped working. It has taken me forever to get anything done.

    I'm exhausted, the muses are on strike for words and art, and Keebler "just wants to help" by hovering over me watching me mess up page after page of markerwork, talking about his own ideas the moment I start typing so that I will forget what I'm typing, or ignoring me completly.

    If he wanted to do something, he could pretend he cared instead of this overacting faux crap.

    We're fighting because he thinks my being tired means that I'm automatically grumpy and attacking him (so he responds as if I've attacked him, so that I feel attacked and get angry at him... See how this goes?)

    My eyelashes are sticking together, and it's WAY past my bedtime.

    The kids still aren't asleep.

    Keebler has just begun the evening ritual. Before that he was reading webcomics, and before that he was watching TV, and before that he was reading webcomics. But I have to give him credit, before all of that, he made me a sandwich. That counts for something, right?

    Maybe I'll have some inspiration to write about all of the fun little adventures of the day tomorrow. I just don't have it in me right now. *sigh*

    It's gearing up to be another long night when I don't get to bed until 4am, and Keebler gets to sleep a good 1/2 hour later than I do (not to mention the kids waking me up several times during the night and letting him sleep through)

    Ladybug just came out to ask me a question about nothing (something that is only important to her and could wait until morning, especially when she's supposed to be in bed)

    Motherstress! HA!

    Frack this crap. *scowl*

    No comments: