Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 19, 2006

    More Energy

    Today we went to park day (which was great) and the end of summer luau at the library. Both were quite a bit of fun, but only because my friends were there. *chuckle*

    We got some gas, returned some books, redeemed the girls' reading promotion coupons for free Krispy Cream doughnuts and sodas. Keebler can't figure out why Littlebit has been so hyperactive and antsy today, but I know. *laugh* I really should have just given her some melissa and gotten it over with. She's behaving much better now. *smile*

    After the library, we dropped Ladybug off at her father's house to show off her Hogwarts student robe (just delivered lastnight from Diagon Alley with attatched Gryffindor badge - took me two bent sewing needles, hot glue, and several hours to get that finished-) and spend the night over there having fun with him, his roommates, and her step-mother to be.

    Then we dropped by the grocery store to do a bit of shopping, and we saw ALL of the natural, no antibiotic, chemical free chicken eggs were all on clearance!!! So I now have about a gross of eggs sitting in my fridge, ready for eating. (Hey Rambleman, my fridge's top shelf looks like yours now! *chuckle*)

    Rambleman posted "Three Ways America is Screwing up the World" on his blog. Such truth.

    I simply MUST find a way to get more energy. Somehow, I forgot to post this yesterday, even though it was completely finished. *blush* Sorry about that.

    2 comments:

    Todd said...

    Then we dropped by the grocery store to do a bit of shopping, and we saw ALL of the natural, no antibiotic, chemical free chicken eggs were all on clearance!!! So I now have about a gross of eggs sitting in my fridge, ready for eating. (Hey Rambleman, my fridge's top shelf looks like yours now! *chuckle*)

    Feels good, doesn't it? *smile* Rain starts freakin' out when we get down to 5 or 6 dozen. LOL.

    Anonymous said...

    What is melissa?
    and what do you do to help with your energy? I'm having a big problem with that myself.
    Oh, and I never did ask why Keebler is keebler and what is your special name?
    LOL
    Full of questions this morning.