Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    Pleasantries

    Keeb was "nice" and let me sleep past the alarm again, so I had to hit the ground running this morning when Littlebit woke me up saying that there was someone at the door. *sigh* She did it because the visit from unschooling homesteader friends for the plant & seed exchange had begun without me. (Or maybe was about to not happen at all because I was taking too long to get my clothes on) I ran out the door while ripping off my sleep-bonnet that I'm trying this week, and greeted our visiting friends. It was great to finally meet the rest of the family, and the kids had a great time playing with one-another while we chatted. One of the elder children was in charge of picking plants & seeds, and we packaged some (even of what I just received) up for them to take home. (this time we were equipped with better tape than we were yesterday) *chuckle*

    Keebler did a bunch of maintenance-type chores in the house and did a bit of cleaning while I took a much needed nap.

    The kids spent hours making up invitations for Ladybug's birthday party (10:30am to noon, Saturday the 17th, at Jordan Valley Ice Park)

    And, My wee-e-wee-e called again! I wheedled his phone number out of him! *grin* He didn't leave it because it is a long distance call, and he thought I wouldn't want to call long distance to talk to him. I straightened him out about that really quick! We had a great chat, and then he had to finish getting ready for work and I had to get ready to go to the potluck (which was amazing, and we DID need the extra table).



    Received this in my email today:

    Subject: "Non-spam review and verification request: http://whimspiration.blogspot.com

    Hello,

    Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so
    that
    it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger
    and
    sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for
    your
    patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

    Sincerely,
    The Blogger Team"

    Needless to say, I am VERY happy. *grin* Now I can post freely again! WOOHOO!! *happy dance*

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    * Wow, that's excellent! Congrats :-)