Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 06, 2006

    Cleaned Pond, Lunch, Donations, Triops

    Vacuumed pond for debris, lost another fish (not because of the vacuuming) fish count: 16.

    Dug up some of the yard, fixed the broken pieces of the greenhouse, discovered that triops grow to 3" long and should not be used as fish food (what we bought them for along with the brine shrimp) OOPS! *blush*

    Picked up some books for the GLO center on accident. Got some more baskets from IE, and a couple of rabbit nesting boxes too! *grin* We went out to lunch (IE & I) and drove around town a bit chatting and visiting. It was fun, but I am exhausted! Have been all day long.

    Here's a cute little craft I saw inside a car last time I was downtown. Cute 'eh?

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    is that car a vw bug?? cause they come with flower holders in them like that!!! cool huh

    Todd said...

    Aw, what cute little flowers :-)