Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 03, 2006

    In Littlebit's Rollerskate of Course!

    Spring has sprung, the grass has risen, I wonder where the flowers isn?


    Posted by Picasa

    On the way to load everyone into the car to drive to the post office and ship product, I looked down and saw that Littlebit had gathered a slew of new dandelions in the toe of her strap-on rollerskate. I just had to snap a shot. Accidental art.

    Ladybug is doing a great job of cleaning her room yesterday & today. Somehow the threat of the unknown has really got her moving. I have no clue what I'll actually do if she doesn't get it finished by her deadline, I didn't really have anything in mind. But she doesn't have to know that. *snicker* Aah insecurity. The worst punishment a child can ever get.

    No comments: