Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    Will the Whining ever stop?

    All day long today, whine whine whIiIIIIne! *growl* Sometimes I introduce the kidlettes as Whiny and Angsty, but today Angsty has been anything but, showing admirable restraint by not screaming or trying to lynch her sister. I count my blessings, even while I complain bitterly.

    "Go dig in the dirt outside honey" -mom
    *crying* -Littlebit

    "Get out from under the table" -dad
    *whining argument* "I want my old daddy back, you ruined him"-Littlebit

    "Don't shove past me" -Ladybug
    *screaming* "She hit me!"-Little bit.

    She tried to take 2 baths today, grabbed a handful of paper when told she could have one sheet for coloring, and essentially ignored our direction at every turn all day long while continually jumping on everyone's heads for attention.

    Gads, I'm about at the end of my rope today. I even took my "mommy don't be a bitch pill" today, and I'm about to loose it and start yelling. I can only hope that this is some sort of repercussion for being more attentive & lenient with her while she was ill and that it'll simmer back down to "normal" soon. I can't wait for bedtime.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    "All day long today, whine whine whIiIIIIne! *growl* Sometimes I introduce the kidlettes as Whiny and Angsty, but today Angsty has been anything but, showing admirable restraint by not screaming or trying to lynch her sister. I count my blessings, even while I complain bitterly."

    Sounds rough. At least *one* of them isn't screaming or tearing the other one up :-) Hope today is better. *hugs*

    Rambleman